By: Staci Stallings
One of the hardest things for an author is that writing is such a one-way experience. You work for hours, days, months, sometimes even years to get a story “just right.” Then you put it out there for others to read. Oh, sure, sometimes you get comments here and there (I love those, by the way), and sometimes you might even get to have a whole conversation with someone who’s read one of your books.
But most of the time you’re left wondering if anyone even liked it. What were the highlights to them, did they hold their breath at one point, or was the book so forgetable that ten minutes after they read it, they couldn’t tell you what it was about.
So, today because I’m still trying to decide what to do next, I’m going to be a little selfish and ask that you answer a few short questions about the books in Spirit Light Works (you can be as specific as you want or as general as you want–your choice!).
1) What has been your favorite Spirit Light Works book so far? Why?
2) Who was your favorite character? Why?
3) Who was your least favorite character? Why?
4) What have you learned (if anything) from the books?
5) Would you be willing to spread the word about Spirit Light to your family and friends and get them to sign up?
I would love to know and hear what you think!